Space Weasel Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whitelist app this took alot of effort :(

Go down

whitelist app this took alot of effort :( Empty whitelist app this took alot of effort :(

Post by n1ghtowl00 Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:17 pm

MC Username: n1ghtowl00

How did you find us?: planet minecraft

- Why do you want to join?: because I read the story line and it sounded fun

- RP history (In minecraft and elsewhere): iv played a lot of bending server with rp in them and some fairy tail server which use rp

- Have you been banned? (If so, which server, why and how many times?): ill be honest and say ive been banned once for killing at spawn :/

- Do you have skype? (We have a skype group which we use for communication, if you would like to join it send me a PM) : I do have Skype but id rather not share it if it is needed just tell me and ill give it in game (if I get in)

- What does 6 times 9 equal?  ahh sneaky its 42 cos im smart xD

IC

- Name (Full): tybalt merik

- Profession: blacksmith (retired assassin)

- Personality: once was an evil assassin with no mercy but has learnt a lesson and is now a kind blacksmith

- Faults: was an assassin out for murder at 16 until 20 and suffered some memory loss from fighting

- Backstory (Must be longer than 5 sentences.):  at the age of 5 his parents were brutally murdered by some thugs who were after his rich family's things after all his stuff were took he was casted out of great red high city and forced to live with all the killers and thugs in the deyrish bad lands when an old man spotted him crying on the cold streets he took him in and trained him to kill and live in the cruel deyrish lands when the boy hit 14 his new found father died of an illness which caused his blood to harden then the bot knowing how to fend for himself decided he needed to earn money and because the only skill he had was killing he decided by the age of 16 to become an assassin he had become the one thing that hurt him the most but one day when he was on a mission to kill someone he was jumped and nearly killed which made him suffer from memory loss but this also made him remember all the fun times he had with his parents and this made him quit his brutal job at the age of 20 and he became a blacksmiths apprentice for 2 years until he was skilled enough to get his own shop and earn real money

n1ghtowl00

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum